Storage of Cookies
Any use of the Website means that you are acquainted, and you agree with this Cookies Policy and unconditionally accept all its terms.
Usage of Cookies
- recognize you whenever you visit this website
- count the number of times you have visited the website including when your first and last visit occurred
- take note of the time you enter/stay on the site
- track where you came from, including the search engine you use, the link you clicked on, the keyword you used, and where in the world you are when you access the site
Other types of Cookies or third-party tools
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
Our website employs the use the various third-party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies on the Visitor’s browser and may send their own cookies to the Visitor’s cookie file.
We use the following third-party services:
- Google Analytics and Google Analytics tracking codes
- Google AdWords and Google AdWords Conversion Tag
- Facebook Pixel Code
- LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Twitter Universal Website Tag Code
- Yandex tracking codes
- Microsoft Clarity tracking codes
Visitors can opt to receive push notifications related to our products through their respective browsers. You will be prompted to either accept or refuse them when visiting our website. If you choose not to accept them, you will not receive any notifications from us. If you choose to accept them, you will receive regular notifications through your browser when accessing our website from your device.
If you no longer wish to receive these notifications from us, you can disable these notifications at any time through your browser. You can find links on how to disable them for the various browsers below:
Managing the installation of Cookies
In addition to what is specified in this document, the user can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser by visiting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Windows Explorer websites. For further information about cookies and how to disable them, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Version 1.0.0 | March 22, 2023